Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disclaimer and Raison d'être (1 of ...)

Hi! Dear Reader, this is my first post here.

I fairly sure I'm not a great writer, and I'm 100% sure you'll find mistakes in spelling, grammar, and even content. My Form and Presentation will surely (hopefully) evolve over time.
Hints, corrections, optimizations of any form are gladly accepted. After all, one of the reasons I setup this blog is: "Knowledge that finds me"
I can not promise right now what kind of content you will find here, but I'll do my best to keep it rational, non-offensive, truthful, legal, et cetera. This is the part, where I hope the benefits of the "comments" functionality will kick in.
If you do comment on any my posts here, please try to use a similar 'tone' and stay on topic.
Though I welcome comments, and threads of comments on about anything here, I'd rather have long discussions with lots of comments about post content, than about which languages could have influenced my punctuation habits.

Having gotten that of my chest, I'm glad you're still with me.
I'm going to leave it at that for now. I invite you to come back soon, maybe you'll find your hot topic covered here. Maybe -once there is some content here- you can point me to a related hot topic :)

So, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment